Rootcloud Digital Performance Management
DPM will bring significant benefits to the company
Take OEE as an example: it can be referred to to reduce planned and unplanned downtime, reduce scrap rate and rework rate, increase labor productivity, and reduce time for transition and for working overtime
- Fragmented, siloed assets, systems and data were provided by multiple suppliers using outdated Excel-based reports.
- Large amounts of data were used to analyze performance manually, with inconsistent computing methods and benchmarks across production lines and factories.
- Management was unable to identify problems and methods to uncover the highest priority issues, and operations spent a lot of time reconciling data.
- The factory was inefficient, lacked flexibility to resist external fluctuations, struggled to meet product customization needs, had a low return on investment, and was not transparent in its performance.
During the implementation
- Performance transparency, the ability to understand current performance levels in the context of day-to-day business objectives, throughout the organization, in a common business-oriented language.
- Real-time performance, with the ability to quickly identify bottlenecks, their root causes and potential actions, without delay.
- Closed-loop optimization, with the ability to explain the progress associated with actions and investments to improve business performance.
- Performance benchmarking that enables cross-country, cross-region, cross-factory, cross-production-line, and cross-workstation performance comparisons to quickly find out the best practices.
- All group factories can achieve best-in-class performance. Performance reporting is standardized across all production lines, and factory resources and efforts are focused on the highest priority issues, solving problems before they happen.
- Revenues are increased; operating expenses are reduced; production flexibility is increased. Return on assets grows, and digitalization and information technology investments are targeted.