Getting started on Azure made easy. Launch an app running in Azure in a few quick steps.
DevOps Starter makes it easy to get started on Azure. It helps you launch an app on the Azure service of your choice in a few quick steps. DevOps Starter set you up with everything you need for developing, deploying and monitoring your app.
Creating a project with DevOps Starter provisions Azure resources and comes with a Git code repository, Application Insights integration and a continuous delivery pipeline setup to deploy to Azure. The DevOps Starter dashboard lets you monitor code commits, builds, and deployments from a single view in the Azure portal.
Key benefits of DevOps Starter:
- Get up and running with a new app and a full DevOps pipeline in just a few minutes
- Support for a wide range of popular frameworks such as .NET, Java, PHP, Node.js, and Python
- Start fresh or bring your own application from GitHub
- Built-in Application Insights integration for instant analytics and actionable insights
- Cloud-powered CI/CD using Azure Pipelines and Azure Repos
DevOps Starter is powered by Azure Pipelines and gives you a head start in developing and deploying your applications. From the initial starting point a DevOps Starter provides, you can very easily:
- Customize your build and release pipeline – ex. add a test stage to your pipeline to validate before deploying to production
- Use pull requests to manage your codeflow & keep your quality high
- Test and build each commit before you merge your code to raise the quality bar
- Track your Project backlog and issues right along with your application by using Azure Boards