Windows Analytics Device Health empowers IT to reduce costs and improve user productivity with Windows 10. More information at https://aka.ms/DeviceHealth.
Device Health helps you detect and track a wide variety of key incidents across your entire organization
• Identifies which devices are crashing frequently
• Identifies which device drivers induce the most crashes
• Shows you the trend in crash rates over time for a given app
• Shows which logon methods (Hello: Face, Hello: Fingerprint, password, etc.) have the best or worst success rates
• Identifies the top logon errors caused by user input (such as bad PIN or bad password)
• Identifies the top logon errors caused by system conditions that might require IT to intervene (such as expired certificates or a missing camera driver)
• Shows you which applications encounter Windows Information Protection boundaries and therefore might need a rule update to function correctly
LICENSING: Before using Device Health, verify you have the appropriate Windows license. For details, see: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=859649
PRE-REQUISITES: You must enroll devices and ensure all pre-requisites are met before any data will appear. For details, see https://aka.ms/DeviceHealthConfig. The Device Health solution tile will show a
Performing assessment message until data is flowing from your enrolled devices.