Device Health enables your organization to detect and proactively remediate end-user impacting issues on your Windows devices, which can reduce support costs and improve efficiency of IT and end-users alike. Device Health uses Windows telemetry to provide specific insights into end-user impacting issues on your devices, as well as aggregated learnings from the broader Windows ecosystem.
With Device Health, you can:
• Identify devices that are crashing frequently and need to be fixed
• Determine which device drivers cause the most device crashes and determine if there are better driver versions that might reduce the crash rate
• See if there are applications that should be added to your Windows Information Protection workplace app list in order to reduce end-user prompts
• Perform detailed drill-down to your affected devices
• Understand how your health metrics compare to similar devices in the broader Windows ecosystem
IMPORTANT: For Windows information to be shared with and used within Device Health, you must enable and configure Windows telemetry on your devices. After you've added this solution to your workspace, go to Connected Sources in Settings for information about how to enable telemetry.