Quickly set up a classroom or hackathon lab for your students in the cloud.
Create a lab account
Lab accounts allow settings and configurations to be applied to labs.
- Simple and controlled lab environments in the cloud
- Azure Lab Services enables you to quickly set up an environment for your team (for example: development environment, test environment, classroom lab environment) in the cloud.
- A lab owner creates a lab, provisions Windows or Linux virtual machines, installs the necessary software and tools through reusable templates, and makes them available to lab users.
- Lab users connect to virtual machines in the lab, and use them for their day-to-day work, short-term projects, or classroom exercises. Once users start utilizing resources in the lab, the lab admin can analyze cost and usage across multiple labs, and set overarching policies to optimize your organization or team's costs.
- Azure Lab Services handles all management of the Azure infrastructure for the lab, from spinning up the VMs to handling errors, and scaling the infrastructure.