Centralized, structured and scalable file storage
The eDocStore is a centralized, scalable, structured file storage solution with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) grade interoperability abilities based on open OASIS standard Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) v1.1
Typical use cases include centralized, typed, structured and secure file storage in a distributed architecture (e.g. microservices) environments where a file can be any size and any type (.pdf, .docx, .png, .avi etc.). The benefits of adoption of the eDocStore solution in such a architecture designs include:
- prevention of duplicate file contents creation, storage;
- reduction of data transfers;
- reduction of overall complexity of software components which are involved in file and their contents creation or usage;
- standardized, platform independent interoperability;
- increased file and their contents security;
- increased ability to get more value out of the data.
This is a Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL) solution template.
The solution template installs with no license installed upfront. To request a free permanent license with an unlimited usage term but with some functional and usage limitations, contact email@example.com.
Be sure to also check out our documentation to learn more about this offering.