Want to save in excess of 30% on your Cloud bills? here's how...
For $5 (just one month's monitoring fee) you get a comprehensive review of resource idleness and oversizing in Azure, AWS and now Google Cloud*
Altocapa also highlights other inefficiencies e.g. how many days (or more often years) a database may take to fill up based on a review of its growth. It may suggest a smaller size and the saving you can achieve. It also finds those forgotten backups and other orphaned resources that accrue cost is forever!
'Pay As You Save Pricing' means you only pay a savings fee when a resource recommended for change is recorded as changed resulting in a cost reduction. You will be saving approx. 25 times the savings fee! To get you started we give you $200 savings fee credits worth up to $5000 in annual savings
Altocapa provides simple recommendations that anyone can understand but also provides the details required to make those cost saving changes. It includes a workflow so you can track changes from recommendation to completion by relevant team or rejection.
Altocapa provides continuous optimization and is the FinOps solution that helps you keep track of everything in the long term with a rolling summary dashboard. It's breadth and level of scrutiny goes far beyond other popular Cloud optimization solutions and what the Cloud platforms provide themselves.
Altocapa allows you to relax in the knowledge you are only paying for what you need and use in the Cloud!
how it works...
1. Altocapa monitors an extensive list of your Cloud resources.
2. When it finds a resource that it recognises as inefficient it creates an Action (see screens shots) including the potential annual saving**, the savings fee and summary analysis details.
3. You can dismiss the Action or start the workflow to reveal full details including resource identity and assign the action to any added stakeholder.
4. Triggering the workflow doesn't mean you get charged anything, but Altocapa start a period of checking to see if the resource does get removed or changed resulting in a saving. Only when a cost saving change is found do you get charged the advised savings fee.
5. Fee charges are always taken from a balance you control on Altocapa.
Altocapa is a SaaS system and as such operates outside your Cloud platforms. It requires limited permissions to read performance/configuration data from your Cloud necessary for analysis.
Altocapa cannot read any data stored in your systems e.g. business data in apps and databases. Please see included Cloud permissions data sheet for additional details.
*Google Cloud cost saving coverage currently includes Google Virtual Machines.
**All savings estimates are based on the Microsoft on-demand pricing