For Outlook® and Office 365
Search for suitable meeting rooms in one location or across multiple sites. Find the right rooms based on categories such as video conferencing, room capacity in a user-friendly and intuitive interface. Joining forces with Microsoft Outlook®, Office 365, Teams and the Exchange Server, our meeting room booking system enables you to quickly and easily find and book the most appropriate meeting rooms for your needs.
ORDER CATERING AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Order catering, AV equipment, table arrangements and a range of other internal or external services while creating the meeting in Outlook®.
Resource Central supports the service providers in handling the order from creation to delivery. Our software handles all changes and cancellations, freeing service providers of manually making note of changes.
BOOK ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
Leverage your booking processes by including all kinds of different resource types, such as Desks, Laptops, Projectors, Cars, Bikes, etc.
MAKE VISITORS FEEL WELCOME AND INFORMED
With our meeting room booking system you can register visitors, print visitor-badges and perform barcode scans to keep track of visitors with ease. The self-registration kiosk allows visitors to check in themselves, eliminating the need for receptionists to spend so much time taking down visitor information.
- List and book available meeting rooms, resources, or hot desks through Outlook®
- Order AV-equipment, catering, and other services
- Order receipts are automatically sent to all meeting organizers, catering personnel, etc., reducing your workload and improving internal communication
- Resource Central handles all changes and cancellations
- Group catering items into a fixed menu and order as one individual item
- Make orders on behalf of your colleague with “Assisting Organizer”
- Quick overview of all meeting rooms showing availability, selected images, and important details, such as maximum capacity
- Quickly book multiple resources and order catering and extra services in one step
- Get an overview of external visitors with or without Outlook® invite
- View availability of all internal meeting attendees
- Resource Central supports recurring meetings and other complex bookings
- List and book available hot desks through Outlook® and use your facilities more efficiently
- View reservations and orders in a separate administration module
- Use standard resource utilization reports or easily create your own reports that are customized to meet your company’s specific needs
- Print visitor badges, perform barcode scans and receive email notifications when visitors arrive
- Use the self-registration kiosk for speedy registration and free up the personal to do other tasks