It has a user-friendly look and feel of a desktop application and can be used as a management tool for PostgreSQL and derivative relational databases. It is supported on popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Key features available in PgAdmin4 on Ubuntu
· Supported on popular operating systems.
· Works with multiple PostgreSQL versions and derivatives.
· Detailed application documentation
· Server and desktop deployable.
· Powerful built-in tools.
· Routine maintenance schedule.
Login Credentials: Username- postgres@localhost | Password- pg4admin
PostgresSQL Credentials: Username- postgres | Password- postgres.
Disclaimer: Apps4Rent does not offer commercial licenses of any of the products mentioned above. The products come with open source licenses.