https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.56346.a9a6e49f-4ade-46b6-a5f9-60cb4b38188d.bd762b21-1d0e-4575-a5a7-de646c40cbd8.dca8e5ca-457e-4acc-bf03-774d5126adf2

Aqtra Platform

Aqtra Platform LLC

Aqtra Platform

Aqtra Platform LLC

Low-code application development platform

Aqtra Platform is an advanced enterprise-level low-code application development platform meticulously designed to expedite the creation of software products with remarkable speed, reliability, and a guaranteed high level of quality and fault tolerance. This innovative platform preserves the integral principles of the DevOps methodology, ensuring a seamless transition from development to deployment. The functionality of Aqtra Platform is rooted in its singular, robust environment where development unfolds. Approximately 80% of the process relies on component configuration, predominantly microservices, while the remaining 20% is dedicated to programming for non-traditional business logic. Tasks such as configuring publishing models, user profiles, and CSS are effortlessly executed within a unified studio, with a strong emphasis on business intelligence. This approach substantially reduces the need for extensive coding, making application development remarkably efficient. Aqtra Platform operates on the flexible and modern infrastructure of MS Azure Cloud, ensuring a smooth and customer-friendly delivery process. Clients can acquire the platform through a subscription to a tailored tariff, receiving it as Software as a Service (SaaS) in the MS Azure cloud. Configuration of the application can be managed by the client, Aqtra, or specialized partners, granting a high degree of adaptability and customization. With Aqtra Platform, clients witness rapid results. In a short span, they receive a fully functional cross-platform application or portal, equipped to handle an unlimited number of users. The platform's versatility allows for the construction of applications encompassing various business logics across diverse industries. Its adaptable infrastructure and a wide array of tariff options make it suitable for both large enterprises and small to medium-sized businesses. One illustrative application of Aqtra Platform is in the development of warehouse management systems, demonstrating its applicability in optimizing complex business operations.
https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.13695.a9a6e49f-4ade-46b6-a5f9-60cb4b38188d.bd762b21-1d0e-4575-a5a7-de646c40cbd8.cd379568-7397-426a-99ea-7bcddcffbbd7
/staticstorage/702d06d/assets/videoOverlay_7299e00c2e43a32cf9fa.png
https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.13695.a9a6e49f-4ade-46b6-a5f9-60cb4b38188d.bd762b21-1d0e-4575-a5a7-de646c40cbd8.cd379568-7397-426a-99ea-7bcddcffbbd7
/staticstorage/702d06d/assets/videoOverlay_7299e00c2e43a32cf9fa.png
https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.13695.a9a6e49f-4ade-46b6-a5f9-60cb4b38188d.bd762b21-1d0e-4575-a5a7-de646c40cbd8.cd379568-7397-426a-99ea-7bcddcffbbd7
https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.3038.a9a6e49f-4ade-46b6-a5f9-60cb4b38188d.bd762b21-1d0e-4575-a5a7-de646c40cbd8.1a96c1c7-5034-4fb8-9d48-d7b45ea012fa
https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.15957.a9a6e49f-4ade-46b6-a5f9-60cb4b38188d.bd762b21-1d0e-4575-a5a7-de646c40cbd8.d5efe9de-e3f4-492b-ab74-c2eb00cb3c3c