Modern supply chain businesses increasingly depend on real-time EDI document exchange to efficiently communicate and conduct business with large vendors such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc. ArcESB facilitates Drummond-Certified AS2 file transfer with a solution that has the power, connectivity, and scalability to support any data movement or business process. Whether your organization requires Drummond-Certified AS2 data movement, rapid trading partner onboarding, or simply needs to automate basic file transfer, ArcESB AS2 has been engineered to set up, onboard, and commence file transfer in minutes. Simply drag, drop, and go!
Powered by a modern Web architecture that is equally at-home running as an on-premises application or on the cloud, ArcESB includes a full array of essential components for end-to-end file transfer, application integration, and data connectivity.
- Drummond-Certified AS2 Since 2004: Every test, every time. A standard-bearer for reliability and interoperability, the Drummond Group has consistently certified ArcESB AS2 in every interoperability test since 2004.
- Unmatched Data Connectivity: Enjoy access to a diverse set of connectors that are including with the ArcESB Core offering, which support:
- Secure File Transfer: FTP/SFTP, SCP, SMTP, etc.
- Database Integration: OpenSource RDBMS, MySQL, SQLite, etc.
- Data Transformations: Between XML, CSV, JSON, Flat Files, and more.
- Workflow Management: Automations, scheduling, notifications, logging, etc.
- Enterprise-Grade Security: Move data across the enterprise with best-in-class encryption and compression algorithms to keep your data safe at all times.
- Drag-and-Drop Visual Flow Designer: Easily build process flows that connect files, messages, applications and databases across your organization.
ArcESB is a modern managed file transfer and connectivity solution that dramatically simplifies secure and scalable enterprise data movement. With comprehensive logging and auditing features to gain real-time visibility into file transfers throughout your organization, you can achieve compliance with data privacy regulations like GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, etc.