Bitdefender GravityZone Elite prevents and detects the full spectrum of sophisticated cyber threats with a proven layered approach and next-gen, non-signature technologies that stop advanced techniques such as advanced ransomware, zero-day malware, fileless attacks, script-based attacks, targeted attacks, and grayware.
Bitdefender consistently ranks first in independent tests for detecting advanced attacks and 38% of top endpoint security vendors trust and use Bitdefender technologies.
GravityZone Elite protects workloads hosted in Microsoft Azure as well as physical workstations and servers, Microsoft Exchange emails, and mobile devices using a single console.
KEY SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES IN BITDEFENDER GRAVITYZONE ELITE
- Hardening and web protection layers are essential in stopping attacks before they reach the users. Device Control, Content Control, Web protection, Network Attack Defense are among the key technologies that help reduce the attack surface area, preventing attacks early by targeting important attack vectors.
- Machine Learning techniques use well-trained machine models and algorithms to predict and block new ransomware and other advanced unknown threats.
- HyperDetect includes machine learning algorithms designed to spot hacking tools, exploits and malware obfuscation techniques. It offers a unique combination that allows users the option to block threats at a lower level of sensitivity (Permissive or Normal), while reporting at a more aggressive level.
- Fileless Attack Defense provides deep analysis of scripts and blocks scripts from running even with legitimate tools such as PowerShell to detect and prevent fileless attacks.
- SandBox Analyzer gives the ability to detonate never-before-seen files in the cloud-based sandbox for detailed analysis.
- Attack Forensics and Visualization enhances the level of visibility you can have into your organization’s threat landscape and reveals the broader context of attacks on endpoints. This GravityZone Elite module includes root-cause analysis, attack kill-chain visualization, and remediation actions related to threats detected and blocked by GravityZone prevention technologies.
EFFICIENT UNIFIED MANAGEMENT
The Bitdefender GravityZone console is quick to deploy and setup as it is designed with pre-configured components available in virtual containers that can be easily spun up. Multiple mass deployment mechanisms are available including integration with Microsoft Active Directory and the option of having Bitdefender in the VM golden images. Granular security policy settings enable administrators to fine-tune the level of protection for different groups or systems, and location-aware policies change if laptops are inside or outside the network.