Capita is a consulting, digital services and software business, delivering innovative solutions and simplifying the connections between businesses and customers, governments and citizens. Automation is central to our transformation solutions.
are struggling to transform their operations for a variety of reasons
- Legacy systems & processes
- Having silo-ed automations that return limited value
- Lack of internal automation specialists
- Knowledge silos and undocumented business processes
provides a complete solution with:
- Consulting to help define vision and outcomes
- Professional services for implementation and transformation tied to the vision and business values
- Managed services to run and proactively optimise automations utilising existing legacy as well as new systems and applications
wide transformational outcomes where automations deliver:
- Improved efficiency with reduced effort
- Enhanced compliance detailing end to end processes
- Increased employee motivation and empowerment
- Improved Customer Service and Experience
Automation is offered as a service where projects are scoped, designed, implemented and managed without the customer having to purchase their own servers, licensing, professional services or engineers, thereby reducing costs and disruption.
Capita’s Intelligent Automation Platform (IAP) is an industry leading solution using a hub and spoke model deployable in all Azure regions that can scale at speed and pace. We both build solutions from the outset in Azure as well as re-platforming traditional on premise automations to enable the customer to benefit from Azure’s capabilities.
Using a variety of tools: RPA, OCR and webforms, ML and NLP, Capita’s IAP delivers integrated and intelligent automation to compliment existing systems whether on premise, hybrid, or cloud. We are also automation vendor agnostic providing the best solution to provide transformational outcomes.
Our cutting edge intelligent automation platform was built in partnership with Microsoft to offer an end to end automation solution in Azure, allowing customers to benefit from improved security, scalability, automatic updates and increased flexibility while not having to change their own infrastructure.