Automate connectivity and segmentation form On premises data center to Azure Cloud
What is Cisco Cloud Network Controller for Microsoft Azure?
Cisco Cloud Network Controller provides a holistic solution for Hybrid and Multi Cloud Networking. This solution automates connectivity and segmentation between multiple Cisco Data Center fabrics (ACI and NDFC) and multiple Public Cloud providers (AWS,Azure, Google Cloud). The Cisco Cloud Network Controller runs on Azure Cloud to provide automated connectivity, policy translation, day two operations and enhanced visibility of workloads in the public cloud. This solution brings a suite of capabilities to extend your On-Premises data center into true multi cloud architectures, helping to drive policy and operational consistency, independent of where your applications or data reside. The solution uses the native Azure constructs for policy translation and gives end to end visibility into the customer's multi cloud workloads and connectivity. The solution uses the Cisco Catalyst 8000V as the cloud router for connectivity between On-Premises and Azure Cloud environments. The Cisco Cloud Network Controller also automates the entire lifecycle of the Cisco Catalyst 8000V router, underlay and overlay connectivity, thus enabling easy management and operations.
To activate this VHD, please contact your Cisco sales representative to obtain licenses for the product
- Consistent Operations – Policy and operational consistency, independent of where your applications or data reside
- Agentless - leverages the native Azure networking constructs for connectivity and provides end to end visibility into the customer's cloud workloads
- Multi-region – Manage multiple regions through a single Cloud Network Controller instance.
- Automated secure interconnect- Provide a secure interconnect for multi cloud environment and automate network connectivity across multiple On Premises and Azure Public Cloud environments
- Support for Brownfield network– View and manage your brownfield VNETS and subnet route tables after installing Cisco Cloud Network Controller
- Connect workloads from On-premises Data Centers to Azure cloud faster
- Easily achieve business continuity and disaster recovery mandates in hybrid multi-cloud environments including cloud-bursting and consumption of Azure native services such as ALB.
- Enable Consistent Policy, Security and Operations between On-Premises and Azure Public Cloud environments
- Automate service insertion of L4-7 services