Citrix SD-WAN Standard Edition 10.2.9
Citrix SD-WAN is a next-generation WAN Edge solution delivering flexible, automated, and secure connectivity and performance for cloud and virtual applications to ensure an always-on workspace experience. Quickly add new sites with zero-touch deployment and centrally monitor connections between remote sites and the cloud. SD-WAN provides an unparalleled experience for mission- and business-critical applications delivered from any location with comprehensive security that protects users, applications, and data across the branch, network, and cloud. Version 10.2 includes:
- Optimization of Office 365 traffic
- API integration with Zscaler
- Support of Microsoft Office 365 Connectivity Principles
- Support for PPPoE and SD-WAN as a DNS forwarder
- Exporting of flow records to 3rd-party collectors using IPFix
- Virtual Path QoE report shows how the entire virtual tunnel is performing
- Citrix SD-WAN ensures reliable connectivity to the nearest Office 365 front doors directly from branch locations. Citrix SD-WAN leverages APIs containing published Office 365 endpoint URLs and IP addresses to learn the closest front door locations to the users. This, in conjunction with the built-in stateful firewall, provides the ability to do local breakout of trusted, latency-sensitive Office 365 traffic over local ISPs for all your branches.
- For Office 365 customers who also use Microsoft Azure, you can push Office 365 policies and firewall rules to Citrix SD-WAN directly from Azure Virtual WAN using the Microsoft REST API. The SD-WAN appliances in the branches leverage them to optimize these preferences to route Office 365 traffic to the nearest Office 365 cloud front door.
- Provides the best digital workspace experience – whether Citrix, Microsoft Office 365, or any other SaaS.
- Offers advanced capabilities such as bi-directional QoS and link resiliency with failover in milliseconds.
- Delivers security through encryption, a built-in stateful firewall and automated integration with leading next-gen firewalls to protect users, applications, data.
- Lowers networking costs by replacing costly edge routing and security hardware to help consolidate infrastructure stacks at the branches.
- Centralizes management and control of your WAN.
- Connect easily to mission- and business-critical applications running on Azure VNets (Virtual Network), with high availability
- Deliver a consistent, high-quality experience for applications including Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, voice, and SCADA.
- Use selective packet duplication to ensure the best possible app