Cloud Workspace for Azure (CWA) provisions, manages, and optimizes Windows workspaces in Azure with full integration to Office 365 subscriptions. Use your Office 365 email address and password to access either a fully interactive desktop in the Azure cloud or stream RemoteApp applications to your local device. CWA creates and manages Remote Desktop Sessions (RDS) and Windows Virtual Desktops (WVD) with full integration to the Office 365 suite and access to files stored in OneDrive or Azure Files.
CWA also provides administrators with tools to manage Cloud Workspaces including:
- Minimize your IaaS spend leveraging Patent Pending Wake on Demand Technology and automated Workload Scheduling
- Full application installation scripting and repository environment
- Manage application rights, access, and delivery
- System Health and Performance Monitoring
- Integrated Backup & Disaster Recovery with Native support for Azure Snapshots
- Best-practice security configurations to limit access to session servers to only required ports via Azure Resource Groups
- Enhanced Security with automatically enabled Microsoft Antimalware for Azure
Cloud Workspace for Azure extends the Office 365 experience into a fully customized workspace for employees while simplifying the administration tasks for this secure environment in the Azure cloud. Contact CloudJumper for more information.