Enterprises face significant cloud challenges, including unpredictable and unabated cloud costs, ever growing security risks, stringent regulatory compliance needs and operational complexities as they navigate their digital transformation journey.
CoreStack governs Cloud operations, security, cost, access, and resources across multiple cloud platforms, enterprise sizes and industries. Our solutions deliver improved operational efficiencies, stronger security posture and optimized costs, and assure comprehensive compliance with industry standards, regulations, and best practices such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI DSS, Azure CAF, CIS Azure, CISAWS, and AWS Well-Architected Framework.
Built on cloud-native services, a unique Cloud-as-Code approach that uses deep AI/ML, declarative definitions, and a patented cloud service-chaining technology, CoreStack augments Azure Governance to offer benefits such as unified visibility, deeper insights, rule-based automation to govern Azure, and seamless integration with enterprise tools, enabling customers to take advantage of the scalability, reliability, and agility of Azure to drive application development and shape business strategies.
CoreStack Advantage: Achieve autonomous governance by leveraging rule-based automation on cloud-native services such as Azure Monitor, Azure security center, Azure log analytics, and more. Augmented Azure native orchestration and policy capabilities to prevent, detect and remediate governance drift across all five key pillars – Operations, Security, Cost, Access, Resources (OSCAR):
· Operations: Run lean and efficient cloud operations, while achieving high availability and optimal performance.
· Security: Assess security status, identify gaps, and mitigate before they transform into business threats
· Cost: Gain actionable visibility into all cloud spend, set-up controls, and continually optimize costs
· Access: Learn access utilization and identify violations based on the principle of 'least-privilege’
· Resources: Enforce consistent approach to name and tag resources for better visibility, control, and accurate reporting
For a full outline of CoreStack solution and features, please visit
For USD 1M+ Azure annual spend or custom configuration via a Private Offer, please contact us at