Connect a SIP video door intercom to Microsoft Teams with audio and live video ! No SBC needed.
Is your organization migrating from a traditional SIP based phone system to Microsoft Teams and you want to connect your existing SIP video door intercom to Teams?
CyberGate SaaS makes this migration painless and it is the only solution that provides two-way audio and live video to the receiving user. Teams users answer incoming calls from the video door station on their Teams desktop client, Teams compatible desk phone and Teams Smartphone app and open the door for visitors.
Available now in CyberGate is the option to enable Call Recording for connected video intercom devices. Call Recordings include audio, video and - using Azure Cognitive Services - speech transcribed into readable, searchable text. Recorded media is securely stored in Microsoft Azure (West-Europe) for a period of 10 days. A web-based Search & Replay interface is available for authorized employees to replay and download intercom call recordings.
- Two-way audio and live video from your (existing) SIP video door station to the Teams user’s desktop client, Teams compatible desk phone and Teams Smartphone app
- Remotely open a door or gate using the Teams Dialpad
- Call Recording feature providing audio, video and speech transcribed into text
- Call individual Teams users or configure group names to call multiple users simultaneously.
- Edit Display Name per intercom device that identifies where your visitor is located.
- Disable Forwarding to prevents that an intercom call ends up in Voicemail.
- No need for an SBC or download of any (3rd) party Apps.
- CyberGate subscription fee is per intercom per month (displayed in the plan as 'User per Month').
- No additional Microsoft Teams licenses necessary.