Turn data into value as fast as the world is changing with Exasol Analytics Database
Exasol highly recommends using the Cloud Deployment Wizard to install Exasol on Azure as the deployment via marketplace only provides single node capabilities for non-production environments. To know how to install Exasol on Azure using the wizard, see https://docs.exasol.com/db/latest/administration/azure/installation/cloud_wizard.htm
Whether you are making strategic decisions at the CXO level, focused on improving business performance in your management role or working as a tech user, our analytics database gives you space to breathe.
Four ways we'll help you add real value with your data
- Unrivalled performance
- Unlock analytics as fast as you think and get unrivalled performance, anywhere you have data. Our analytics database is consistently highest ranked for performance and price-performance by the TPC-H benchmark.
- Significantly reduced TCO
- Unifying AI and BI
Complete cost predictability for your cloud, on-premises or hybrid strategy through our intelligent, self-tuning and resource-efficient database.
- Consolidate AI, ML and BI for both standard and advanced analytics, directly in the database – using any data science language.
- Complete freedom to adapt and change
- No platform, vendor or architecture lock-in.
How do we do it
The unique architecture design of our analytics database not only allows you to handle challenges today it will adapt to the pressures of tomorrow as your data strategy evolves. Here are the key features that make that possible:
- In-Memory Exasol's unique analytics database has in-memory processing ingrained in its core architecture. Our algorithms allow for significantly faster access times
- MPP (Massively Parallel Processing) - queries can be answered significantly faster due to data being distributed across all of a clusters nodes
- Columnar storage - analytics performance is accelerated by reducing the number of I/O operations and amount of data needed for processing in main memory.
- Self-tuning - performance is optimized and maintenance requirements are minimized thanks to intelligent algorithms that monitor usage and perform self-tuning tasks automatically
- Plug-in options such as virtualization capabilities allow you to connect to, and analyze data from, more sources than ever. Language extensions support the programming language of your choice and robust data security is assured, wherever you store your data.
How do we fit in?
Microsoft Azure provides a suite of infrastructure services that enable you to deploy Exasol in a highly available, scalable, and affordable way. You can use us as a data acceleration layer or add us as your complete data warehouse now, or over time the choice is yours