BIG-IP VE provides protection, secure access and performance optimization for Azure applications
The BIG-IP Virtual Edition (VE) is the industry’s most trusted and comprehensive app delivery and security solution. Providing intelligent traffic management, visibility and app security, access, and optimization. BIG-IP VE ensures your apps are fast, available, and secure wherever they are deployed.
BIG-IP PAYG instances are available with GOOD, BETTER, and BEST license bundles - detailed information available at: https://www.f5.com/products/get-f5/perpetual-licensing-gbb
The BEST bundle includes:
- BIG-IP LTM – Optimize app availability and user experience with intelligent L4-L7 load balancing, SSL/TLS offloading and visibility, and programmatic traffic manipulation with F5 iRules.
- BIG-IP DNS – Direct globally distributed users to the closest or best performing app servers with global server load balancing and high-performance DNS services.
- BIG-IP AFM – Mitigate resource and network crippling attacks with multi-layered DDoS protection and network security.
- BIG-IP APM – Provide secure, anytime, anywhere access with application authentication (SAML, OAuth & OIDC), authorization and end-point inspection, as well as SSL VPN, Single-Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- F5 Advanced WAF – WAF protection for applications, securing against a breadth of application layer threats as well as bot mitigation for mobile apps, API protection, credential theft/abuse protection and behavioral analytics to block automated threats. Plans that do not include IPI and Threat Campaigns include Application Security Manager (ASM) instead of Advanced WAF.
- IPI - An add-on intelligence service that leverages external data to create dynamic lists of threatening IP addresses that the BIG-IP VE uses to mitigate cyberthreats and bolster security.
F5 has also made it faster and easier to deploy and configure BIG-IP VE via the following mechanisms that can be integrated with all common automation and CI/CD tools:
All hourly offerings include a 30-day free trial and access to F5 premium support, details of which are listed below.
F5 Premium support includes 24x7 assistance from F5 Network Support Engineers online or by phone.