The BIG-IP Virtual Edition is F5's application delivery services platform for the Azure cloud. From traffic management and service offloading to application access, acceleration and security, the BIG-IP Virtual Edition consistently ensures your applications are fast, available and secure.
Using relevant license keys this listing can be used to deploy the following products on BIG-IP VE’s and BIG-IP Per-App VE’s (select products only):
- Intelligent L4-L7 load balancing, SSL/TLS termination and offloading and programmatic control over app traffic with F5 iRules.
- High performance DNS services and global server load balancing ensure application availability and optimized user experience.
- Network layer firewall, mitigating voluminous DDoS attacks.
- Unifies and secures access to any application, in any environment, from any device.
- Industry-leading WAF securing against application layer threats, including L7 DoS, bot attacks, OWASP top 10 threats and common application vulnerabilities
– Industry-leading WAF with all capabilities of BIG-IP ASM, as well as bot mitigation for mobile apps, credential theft/abuse protection and behavioral analytics to block automated threats.
Choose 2 boot locations to provision additional space required to upgrade your BIG-IP VE.
Deployment of VEs into your Azure virtual network can be sped up, simplified and automated using F5's Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates, which are available through F5's GitHub Repository.
If you're new to F5 and would like to try before you buy, take advantage of a free 90 day evaluation license by signing up through the F5 trials page here https://f5.com/products/trials/product-trials
Annual support contracts may be purchased separately for BYOL offerings from F5 Technical Support Services.
F5 BIG-IP VE is also available for Azure Stack which enables users to create a truly hybrid-cloud architecture; leveraging consistent F5 ADC services and homogenous networking infrastructure across Azure and Azure Stack. See the link below for usage details.