Fortinet FortiAnalyzer delivers centralized network logging, analytics, and reporting
Deploy Fortinet FortiAnalyzer on Azure to collect, correlate, and analyze geographically and chronologically diverse security data. Aggregate alerts and log information from Fortinet appliances and third-party devices in a single location, to get a simplified, consolidated view of your security posture. In addition, you’ll have detailed data capture for forensic purposes to comply with policies regarding privacy and disclosure of security breaches.
- Graphical Summary Reportsprovide network-wide reporting of events, activities and trends occurring on FortiGate® and third-party devices.
- Network Event Correlationallows IT administrators to quickly identify and react to network security threats across the network.
- Scalable Performance and CapacityFortiAnalyzer supports thousands of FortiGates and can dynamically scale storage based on retention/compliance requirements.
- Choice of Standalone, Collector or Analyzer Modeallows deployment of individual instance or optimized for a specific operation (such as store & forward or analytics).
- Seamless Integration with the Fortinet Product Portfolioenables tight integration to allow FortiAnalyzer resources to be managed from FortiGate or FortiManager™ user interfaces.