GEP SMART™ is the world's first cloud-native, unified procurement software platform built for procurement professionals by procurement experts. Complete, comprehensive, end-to-end — inclusive of spend analytics, sourcing, contract management, supplier management, procure-to-pay, savings project and financial management — GEP SMART unifies upstream sourcing and downstream procurement operations into one state-of-the-art cloud platform with a powerful, complete set of capabilities for direct as well as indirect spend management.
By using GEP SMART you can:
• Identify opportunities, manage savings, make purchases and payments, all through a unified procurement platform
• Boost adoption and drive enterprise-wide compliance with intelligent, intuitive interfaces and user-centric design
• Manage all source-to-pay processes on the go with a mobile-native design – anytime, anywhere, any device
• Enable fluid information, process and work flow – speed up your end-to-end indirect and direct procurement processes
• Facilitate greater collaboration and synergy between procurement, suppliers, production, finance and other key stakeholders
• Standardize on field-tested, procurement process management best-practices and workflows for best-in-class performance
The entire GEP platform is Microsoft native, which means tighter integration into the Microsoft ecosystem of products (e.g., SharePoint, Office, etc.). Backed by Microsoft Azure, GEP SMART is the most robust, scalable, and secure end-to-end procurement platform in the market, centered not just on feature and function at an application level, but on end-to-end flow and uniformity of experience and universal visibility of the underlying data. GEP SMART integrates directly with multiple ERPs (SAP, Oracle, JDE, and all major legacy systems), CRMs, and other financial systems.
Powered by GEP MINERVA™, GEP’s proprietary AI technology, GEP SMART works seamlessly with GEP NEXXE™ to offer a comprehensive, unified platform for source-to-pay and supply chain management.
GEP targets Supply Chain, Sourcing/Procurement and Contract Management across multiple industries including Automotive, Electronics, Financial Services, Industrial, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharma/Life Sciences and Retail/CPG.