Honeywell Flight Efficiency equips airlines to reduce fuel consumption and cut carbon emissions
Honeywell Flight Efficiency is a cloud-based solution that uses deep data analytics to equip airlines and flight crews with actionable insights they can use to reduce fuel consumption and cut carbon emissions with every flight.
Fuel is one of the largest – and least-predictable – line items in a typical airline’s operating budget. Burning less fuel not only saves money, it enables more sustainable operations by reducing greenhouse emissions associated with air travel.
Conventional flight-reporting software analyzes fuel-consumption information and reports results post-flight, which is good only for historical tracking and training purposes. Honeywell Flight Efficiency takes things to a whole new level.
• Near-real-time monitoring of fuel load and burn
• Fleet and aircraft drill downs
• Statistical taxi and holding fuel planning
• Contingency fuel calculations to meet regulatory requirements
• Easily expand from one fleet to multiple
PROVIDES DEEP DATA ANALYTICS
• Trend monitoring and dynamic insights
• Unlock efficiency opportunities for fuel managers, dispatch, flight crews and more.
• 600+ checks applied on all flights
• Anomaly identification and root cause analysis
• Automated and configurable data collection process
AND IT'S CLOUD-BASED
• Modern, intuitive and user-friendly experience
• Achieve more speed and scalability
• Accelerate deployment
• Full access and ownership over your data
• No “black box” architecture for greater data transparency