System Integrators (SIs), engineers, and IT professionals, use Matrikon® Data Broker to easily setup, manage, and maintain OPC UA data connectivity to control automation systems throughout the shop-floor (edge).
Use Matrikon® Data Broker to access 3rd-party shop-floor and field control automation systems using OPC UA and make it available to your Azure cloud applications via Microsoft IoTHub. Built for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)/ Industry 4.0 era, Matrikon Data Broker solves IT/OT (Operations Technology) gap issues under the hood - so you can focus on using your data instead of fighting with the underlying infrastructure to securely access it. System Integrators (SIs), engineers, and end-users alike use Matrikon Data Broker because it is a quick, flexible tool for enabling data connectivity to 3rd party shop-floor and field control automation components. Matrikon Data Broker provides a secure, centralized access point. Matrikon Data Broker can be used directly with IoTHub or as a standalone application – the choice is yours. Some key Matrikon Data Broker features and benefits include:
- Secure cross-firewall communications without opening in-bound Ports on OT firewall side
- Multi-level data source federation (it combines your underlying data sources into a single, easy to manage access point)
- Data source context preservation and enhancement ( OPC UA models are preserved at each network level)
- Configurable single or bi-directional communications
- Remote configuration (even across firewalls)
- High scalability: works with a few items or millions of them
- OPC UA compliant
- And many more!
Note: Download either the Linux or Windows version of Matrikon OPC UA Explorer to configure Matrikon Data Broker.
Minimum hardware requirements: Linux x64 OS, 2GB of RAM, 500Mb of storage, X86_64 Architecture processors