HVR's real-time data replication software for Microsoft Azure
HVR offers real-time heterogeneous data replication software across platforms including Azure. With HVR, you can move large volumes of data faster and experience continuous data flow between on-premises and in the cloud with low latency. See how our easy-to-implement and easy-to-manage data-replication solution can help you ensure data access and accuracy.
HVR for Azure can be used for:
- Integrating Azure data with on-premises systems
- Inter-cloud integration and migration
- Zero downtime migrations to and from Azure
- Always keep data on-premises and cloud in-sync
- Validate consistency between on premises and cloud data sets
- Reload data into the cloud
- Fall-back to on-premises without losing cloud transactions
HVR for Azure contains all necessary components to connect to Azure SQL DB and DW, Microsoft SQL and Oracle, enabling replication from/into all supported on-premises platforms (including DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, File Systems, HDFS and others). With a few clicks, the Azure platform is ready to receive or send data through HVR.