IBM Cloud Pak® for Data is a unified data and AI platform that runs on any cloud.
IBM Cloud Pak for Data is a unified data and AI platform that connects the right data, at the right time, to the right people anywhere. Available on Azure and running on Red Hat OpenShift, the platform simplifies data access, automates data discovery and curation, and safeguards sensitive information by automating policy enforcement for all users in your organization. Make better data driven decisions and lay the foundation for AI with a data fabric that connects siloed data on premises or across multiple clouds without data movement. Discover actionable insights and apply trusted data to build, run, automate and manage AI models.
- Data access and availability: Eliminate data silos and simplify your data landscape to enable faster, cost-effective extraction of value from your data.
- Data quality and governance: Apply governance solutions and methodologies to deliver trusted, business data.
- Data privacy and security: Fully understand and manage sensitive data with a pervasive privacy framework.
- ModelOps: Automate the AI lifecycle and synchronize application and model pipelines to scale AI deployments.
- AI governance: Ensure your AI is transparent, compliant and trustworthy with greater visibility into model development.
Product Version 4.0.5
Standard Min: 48 VPCs
Enterprise Min: 72 VPCs