The Juniper Session Smart™ Networking Platform enables organizations to rapidly connect to the cloud
The Juniper Session Smart Networking Platform accelerates and improves the digital transformation journey. Using the innovation from Microsoft Services and session-based, service-centric routing from Juniper simplifies the use of Microsoft Services, streamlines deployments, and brings unprecedented benefits to end users.
With the Session Smart Networking Platform, enterprises can optimize the Microsoft Services experience, simplifying deployments, delivering zero trust security, providing rich visibility and insights, and offering breakthrough economics with a tunnel-less architecture.
- Optimized for User Experience - The only product in the industry with a network routing fabric expressly designed to connect users with unparalleled experiences, not just connect devices.
- Breakthrough Economics - Tunnel-less architecture enables up to a 75% reduction in headend infrastructure costs and a 30-50% reduction in bandwidth costs.
- Visibility and Insights - Delivers richer and more granular services and sessions than packet-based router solutions.
- Zero Trust Security - The session-aware fabric integrates secure vector routing with zero trust access control, directionality, and segmentation policy.
- Scale and Speed - Routing fabric rapidly scales to thousands of sites while accelerating service deployment through centralized orchestration of global policies.
- Agility - Session-smart fabric maintains session, tenant, and dynamic workload context end to end, making the network more responsive to underlay conditions.
- Application-Based Control - Supports load balancing and traffic steering based on session policies and network status.
GET STARTED WITH A FREE TRIAL!
The Juniper Session Smart Networking platform comprises two primary components: the Juniper Session Smart Router and the Juniper Session Smart Conductor. The Juniper Session Smart Networking platform can be initialized as a Session Smart Conductor role or a Session Smart Router role.
The Juniper Session Smart Conductor is a centralized management platform for distributed Juniper Session Smart Routers and provides orchestration, global policy management, zero-touch provisioning, and monitoring.
The Juniper Session Smart Router combines a service-centric control plane and a session-aware data plane and offers simple deployment, security policy enforcement, and multipath resilience.
Juniper offers various plans for the Session Smart Networking Platform offering. Choose the Plan that best suits your needs from the "Plans + Pricing" tab above.
- For BYOL and Private Plans, contact your Juniper Networks sales representative or email Juniper Marketplace Team.
- For Government Cloud: For cases where there is no access to the SSR repositories (no internet connection/air-gapped) from the Azure environment where the software will be deployed, a private image can be shared in the Azure Marketplace using your Azure subscription. To request access to a Private Plan, contact your Juniper Networks sales representative or email Juniper Marketplace Team.
- Hourly Plan: This provides a free trial period of 30 days and an hourly software cost after the trial expires (pay-as-you-go). Software upgrades and deployments outside the cloud (on-premises) require a token or certificate.
To deploy the Juniper Session Smart Conductor and the Juniper Session Smart Router Templates, follow the instructions below.
- If you are in Azure Marketplace: Click Plans and Pricing, choose a plan, and click Get it Now.
- If you are in the Azure Portal: Click Plans and Pricing, choose a plan, and click Create.
*For Templates, please check the description column in the selected plan.