LiquidFiles Large and Secure File transfer and Sharing platform.
The following main features are available with LiquidFiles:
- Secure Messages — where you can send files of unlimited size securely to your customers, partners or internally.
- Filedrops — that are pre-defined URLs that you can keep in your email signature, post on your web page, post in forums, send in private messages and similar. Anything uploaded to the Filedrop will be delivered to a pre-defined recipient or recipients. Filedrops are a perfect way to receive files from external users or to specific functions.
- File Requests — is a function to send a message to someone where they will receive a unique link to send files back to you. So if you discuss something in a meeting, you can send a File Request and the recipient can easily send files back to you.
- Sharing — if you want to create a collaborative environment where a group of users can all access, upload and modify a files in a File and Folder structure.
- There is no file size limit with LiquidFiles. When you upload files, they are automatically split into 100MB blocks during upload and it doesn't matter if you send 1, 10, 100 or 10,000 blocks. The only limit beyond administrative limits you want to impose is the size of the virtual disk.
- LiquidFiles is configured to be secure on default and can help you achieve HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GDPR and many other regulartory standards.
- Access to the system and any uploaded and downloaded file are logged in the system together with user details, operating system details, location details including the ability to pin-point on a map where any file was accessed from.
- LiquidFiles is very easy to setup and configure, as well as being very easy for your users to use. It's built to be as self administrative as possible with Active Directory integration and an API for further integration into your environment.
- Your users will be able to access LiquidFiles using any standard web browser as well as using our Outlook Plugin, Mac Client, iPhone & iPad app, CLI apps for Windows, Unix/Linux and Mac.