One platform. Infinite experiences.
LumApps unifies the Employees through better communication, promotes their commitment and provides them with instant access to information.
Integrated into Microsoft 365 collaborative suite (Microsoft Teams included) and leveraging Microsoft Azure Active Directory, the LumApps platform intelligently connects employees, information and business applications in order to promote the professional development of the former, their commitment, and to improve their productivity.
LumApps personalizes each experience according to the specific needs of each employee, whether they are in the office or in the field.
A true SaaS platform, LumApps is designed to adapt to the needs of the largest companies, easily accessible from any type of device and in all languages.
Our mission is to make every employee experience personal, productive and rewarding:
- Employee communications: Personalize employee communications to maximize engagement
- Community & culture: Enable every employee to positively contribute to company culture
- Collaboration: Freely collaborate to fuel productivity and foster innovation
- Knowledge management: Intelligently deliver the information each employee needs to get the job done
- Insights: Actionable reports and analysis to continuously improve the employee experience
- Workhub: Instant access to mission-critical tools and business apps
Undisputed leadership, as acknowledged by key IT analysts:
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Content Management Systems for Authenticated Digital Workspaces, 2021
- The Forrester Wave: Intranet Platform, Q1 2022
Make the most of your Microsoft investments:
- Secure access to platform and assets, unmatched scalability
- Platform user profile synced from Microsoft Azure Active Directory and HCM solutions to automatically keep information up to date
- Synchronize Azure AD Groups and combine them with LumApps groups
- Connecting more employees: LumApps addresses all employees, frontline workers included (even when not existing in Azure AD)
- LumApps true SaaS architecture addresses Microsoft multi-tenant configurations
- Surface and preview info from Microsoft 365, in context:
- Publish Word documents directly as a LumApps news or article
- Surface Outlook Calendar in context
- Outlook email can be embedded in the product
- Contribute to Teams adoption:
- Make sure relevant chat information is capitalized on and organized when relevant
- Surface relevant Teams channel in the context of the employee’s journey (departemental page, portal...)
- Broadcast enterprise news or global expertise into relevant Teams channels
- Find documents directly from LumApps search bar (Microsoft Cortex)
A real impact on business performance (Source: Forrester TEI study):
- Improved operating outcomes by 32%
- Reduction in time spent on work tasks and projects by 50%
- Reduction in hiring costs by 50%