Allyable Microsoft CSP application helps bring your website into compliance with digital accessibility guidelines.
To ensure that all users can freely access your web content and avoid accessibility lawsuits, your site needs to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). The Allyable application provides an easy-to-use solution for you to ensure your website meets these guidelines.
Unlike other digital accessibility tools, Allyable platform employs a hybrid approach to help you achieve compliance quickly while making sure all issues are able to be permanently addressed in the source code. The app will automatically resolve basic compliance issues on a virtual layer on your site, and flag more complex issues that need to be remediated in your site’s source code.
● Hybrid approach to digital accessibility that makes it easy to resolve and prevent accessibility issues
● Site menu that makes it easy for users to navigate the site and make modifications for accessibility purposes
● New A-ToGo plugin for developing with accessibility in mind
● User-friendly dashboard that displays details and data about your site’s accessibility, as well as any outstanding concerns
● ISO 27001 Information Security Certification.
The Allyable platform enables you to address digital accessibility compliance on your site easily and securely, so you can focus on business growth and enhance your web content for all of your users.