What is ADManager Plus?
ADManager Plus is an integrated Active Directory (AD), Exchange Server, Office 365, Skype for Business (Lync), and G Suite management and reporting solution. This tool allows you to securely delegate OU and group-based AD tasks to help desk technicians. It also offers customizable workflows to help you streamline and monitor the execution of AD tasks, and automate critical tasks and routines.
- Manage AD, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business, and G Suite from a single console.
- Utilize more than 150 pre-packaged AD reports.
- Create Exchange mailboxes in bulk for AD users and groups.
- Create Office 365 users in bulk with appropriate licenses via templates or CSV.
- Automate routine operations like user provisioning and AD clean up.
- Execute AD tasks on a ticket basis with a multi-level workflow.
- Manage AD with iOS and Android apps.
One-stop AD management.
ADManager Plus simplifies the management of AD objects such as users, computers, OUs, groups, and contacts.
- One-step user creation in AD, Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, and G Suite with customized settings for each platform.
- Bulk, CSV, and template-based AD account creation and modification.
- Reset passwords and enable, disable, or delete accounts in bulk.
Over 150 prepackaged reports with built-in management actions.
ADManager Plus offers a built-in library of reports that includes over 150 reports to fetch vital information such as:
- Users with expired passwords or accounts, and real last logon times.
- Inactive, locked-out, and disabled users.
- Group membership to nested, security, and distribution groups.
The built-in report scheduler allows you to automatically generate the necessary AD reports at specified times and email them to multiple users in different formats. Custom reports can also be created using filters or LDAP queries to meet specific needs.
Help desk delegation.
With ADManager Plus, you can securely delegate frequently performed operations to the help desk or any other user, without the need to elevate their permissions in AD. This tool offers:
- Granular, OU-specific delegation of AD tasks.
- Customizable help desk roles.
- Help desk audit reports to track the actions of AD technicians.
Automate frequently performed and critical AD, Exchange, and Office 365 tasks without relying on PowerShell scripts. Some key benefits of ADManager Plus’ automation are that it:
- Automates critical routines such as cleaning up inactive users accounts, bulk user provisioning and de-provisioning using a CSV file.
- Automates tasks such as resetting passwords and unlocking accounts.