Data Science Virtual Machine for Linux (CentOS)
This virtual machine built on OpenLogic CentOS-based Linux, contains popular tools for data science and development activities, including Microsoft R Open, Anaconda Python, Azure command line tools, and Jupyter notebooks for Python, R and Julia. It also has machine learning tools and algorithms like mxnet, CNTK, Vowpal Wabbit and xgboost.
What's newThe Linux data science virtual machine now includes
- Microsoft R Server 9.0, now with Microsoft R Open 3.3.2 and new options for operationalizing R models
- Weka for easy graphical exploration and machine learning
- Apache Drill for querying non-relational data using SQL
- Spark local 2.0.2 with a PySpark Jupyter kernel
- Single node local Hadoop (HDFS, Yarn)
- Visual Studio Code IDEs, IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, Atom
- mxnet for deep learning
- JuliaPro - a curated distribution of Julia Language and tools
You can view a full list of installed tools for the Linux edition here.