Connect your apps across private and public clouds.
Azure Service Bus is a cloud-based messaging service providing queues and topics with publish/subscribe semantics and rich features. This fully managed service is available in multi or single tenant configurations with no servers to manage or licenses to buy.
Use Service Bus to:
- Build reliable and elastic cloud apps with messaging.
- Protect your application from temporary peaks.
- Distribute messages to multiple independent backend systems.
- Decouple your applications from each other.
- Ordered messaging scaled out to multiple readers.