NSION provides device agnostic situational awareness and secure communications channels with live data transmission through secured management platforms.
Owning or subscribing to a robust scalable communications platform with in your O365 environment, is what NSC3™ brings to the scene.
NSC3™ provides a vital tool for organizational visual mission control. Users get and share visual situational awareness using mobile cameras, phones, drones and surveillance cameras.
NSC3™ as an Interoperability Platform provides the “digital glue” that connects these disparate systems into a unified visualization and communication capability.
- View any video source also in the field
- Remote control of camera sensors
- Ultra low latency and transmission in any network
- Real time data transfer in SAT/2G/3G/4G
- Two times faster than competing platforms
- Secured data with TLS1.3 / AES256 GCM
- Easy to control access to data
- Full operation data chain of custody
- Integration API for external applications to stream
- Easy to share video between task participants
- Application support for any camera sourceCommanders and field crews can get real-time information to make life-saving decisions fast and in a secure environment that enables situational awareness as the event unfolds.The NSC3™ Platform includes the following component apps:
NSC Webapp™ , a web application that provides a dashboard view through any device that supports a web browser. This allows the Command Center and field locations to be on the same page throughout the deployment of the fire.
NSC Mobile™ enables video from smartphones to be streamed, recorded, and shared with team members. NSC Mobile™ also allows team members to see the video stream from drones and different mobile phones. Other features include Push-To-Talk, mapping, and chat capabilities.NSC Drone™ enables live video streaming from the drone camera or cameras. It allows secure recording for after-action reviews, training, and evidence, if needed.NSC IoT™ enables the integration of other devices, such as cameras, sensors, and license plate readers into the platform. If your fleet of vehicles is equipped with mobile routers, NSC3™ can add more capability to your investment.