Strapi Accelerator by Ntegral Inc.
Build apps faster
Strapi provides a highly customizable and performant content API.
- Open Source: Forever. The entire codebase is available on GitHub and maintained by hundreds of contributors.
- Customizable: Easily customize the admin panel as well as the API. Extend your content management with custom plugins, in seconds.
- RESTful of GraphQL: Consume the API from any client (React, Vue, Angular, Next), mobile apps or even IoT devices, using REST or GraphQL.
The Strapi Accelerator is a an image based on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS, PostgreSQL 12, Nginx, PM2, and Strapi. We created this VM workload to allow for teams to focus on their project and not how to deploy the project to production once it’s completed. The base deployment is using the Strapi Community Edition, however purchasing different versions and Strapi support is available from Strapi.
Strapi Accelerator Instructions
- SSH: 22
- HTTP: 80
Note: PostgreSQL is running on the default port: 5432. This port is not opened by default!!
- How to start the Strapi Development Admin
- note: this step only needs to be done if customizations are being made
- ssh to the server
- cd /srv/www/strapi/strapi-starter
- $ npm run build
- strapi service: sudo systemctl start/stop strapi
- Administration URL: Access the administration site via a browser at "http://publicDNS" or "http://azureIP"
Disclaimer: The respective trademarks mentioned in the offering are owned by the respective companies. We do not provide commercial license of any of these products. Many of the products have a, demo or Open Source license as applicable.