Plesk on Linux - Build, Secure and Run your websites and apps - incl. WordPress staging!
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel to run, automate and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses. Available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries in the world, over 2500 managed service providers and over 250'000 Web Professionals are partnering with Plesk today.
A single control panel with an intuitive graphical interface, a ready-to-code environment and powerful extensions. Peace of mind with a complete set of security tools and features for your apps, websites, networks, servers and OSes. Easily harden your properties and automate your security. Focus on your business, not on infrastructure management. Schedule server related tasks and automate intelligent maintenance.
Plesk on LinuxPlesk runs on Microsoft's cloud infrastructure, simplifiying the lives of Web Professionals.
Key solution areas include:
- Unlimited Domains, Websites & integrated DNS environment
- WordPress Toolkit with automated staging/cloning included
- Support for PHP, NodeJS, Ruby, Docker and LAMP stacks with Apache and/or NGINX
- New Laravel Toolkit and support for .NET on Linux
- Security & backups across all levels of a website or application stack
- Subscription Management, Account Management and Reseller Management
- 100+ Plesk Extensions in the in-app catalog