Postgres Professional is a key contributor to PostgreSQL community.
At Postgres Professional we develop Postgres Pro Database, a private PostgreSQL fork.
Each new Postgres Pro Database version is the latest PostgreSQL database version with patches committed to PostgreSQL community and Postgres Pro extensions.
Postgres Pro Database is available in both Standard and Enterprise editions.
Postgres Pro Standard Database comes with SQL and NoSQL support in a single high performing and reliable solution.
Postgres Pro Enterprise Database contains more features on top of Postgres Pro Standard Database to work with large databases and process lots of transactions.
- Compressed file system to minimize data footprint which allows the database to run faster
- Multimaster to setup high-performance, scalable, fault-tolerant shared-nothing cluster with synchronous logical replication
- Advanced table partitioning to manage large databases easier
- Incremental block-level backup to protect the database more efficiently
- In-memory data processing for faster operations with critical data
- Advanced task scheduler, query optimizer hints, transportable tables, built-in connection pooler and other features to simplify database manageability
- Autonomous transactions, 64-bit transaction counter (XID), covering indexes, ML-based adaptive query planning and other features to build applications
Here you can find more information about Postgres Pro Enterprise 10 features.
- This VM contains up-to-date version of Postgres Pro Enterprise Database 10
- It is Postgres Pro Enterprise Multimaster and HA-cluster ready
- Zabbix/Mamonsu monitoring solution is preconfigured
- Postgres Pro Database customers can get technical support via firstname.lastname@example.org