Universal file delivery for Azure cloud storage
Rapidly and reliably synchronize hundreds of millions of files and objects of any size and type, in real-time--within and across Azure cloud regions (CRR) and Azure availability zones. Resilio enables bidirectional (two-way), one-to-many (fan-out), many-to-one (fan-in), and N-way (many-to-many) file delivery scenarios.
Use cases for Azure include:
• Remote Work and VDI. Real-time user profile sync for Microsoft FSLogix and UPM enables multi-site active-active HA, reduces time-to-desktop by up to 5x over FSLogix Cloud Cache, and speeds up recovery times for warm/live DR.
• Cloud Storage Gateway: Selectively cache and sync files in Azure locally using Windows. Works across any Azure Region (paired or unpaired) and availability zone. Extend on-premises Windows servers to Azure.
• Server Sync. Low-latency, real-time, and cross-platform app and server sync is a superior alternative to DFSR, Rsync, Robocopy, and other tools. WAN optimization is built in.
• DRSR Replacement. Sleep better at night knowing that DFS replication "just works". Resilio's resilient, centralized, and worry-free solution provides a turnkey replacement for DFSR. Eliminate the "backlog"!
• Logistics & Remote Operations. At its core, Resilio is about Resilience for files in motion: move your mission critical data predictably, making data accessible in the most hard-to-reach places, using unreliable networks (VSAT, 5G/LTE, Wi-Fi).
For custom pricing, EULA, or private contract, please contact email@example.com for a private marketplace offer.