Visual workspace with integrated learning for faster resolution of problems & incidents
Traditional incident tracking tools are text-based systems that record updates linearly, with many pain points:
- Slow communications: Incident tickets get long & convoluted for complex problems, and take up too much time to read and understand.
- Fragmented collaboration: Remote teams are often not on the same page.
- Unreliable keyword searches: If a similar problem happens again, prior incidents are searched for solutions, but manual keyword searches are highly dependent on the user's skill level.
- Inefficient knowledge reuse: If found, past incident reports need to be read (again!) to understand the earlier symptoms & actions, delaying resolution.
smartQED transforms the problem-solving process with its visual workspace combining Investigation Maps™ & Machine Learning for faster collaboration & quicker resolutions by teams. Here’s how:
- Methodical Root Cause Analysis: Use Investigation Maps™ to visualize & explore potential causes of a problem systematically - the strategy is clear to all. Create and reuse templates to standardize investigations.
- Efficient Collaborative Investigations: Entire teams can jointly analyze problems with relevant data in a 360° view across your system. Get your teams on the same page by easily tracking tasks & statuses.
- Automated Real-time Reporting: Stakeholders get clear visibility into investigation progress with periodic summary / detailed reports.
- Augmented Intelligence: Powerful AI/ML capability embedded in smartQED analyzes historical data in Investigation Maps™ to generate cause & solution recommendations for new problems, and keeps improving over time!