High performance enterprise NAS. Use CIFS/SMB-AD, NFS, AFP, iSCSI. Use premium disk and blobs.
What is SoftNAS Cloud Enterprise for Microsoft Azure?
SoftNAS Cloud® Enterprise edition is a full-featured enterprise cloud NAS filer for all Azure disk types excluding Azure Cold Blob. SoftNAS Cloud Enterprise protects mission-critical data and enables existing applications to migrate to the cloud without re-engineering and with dedicated and predictably high performance.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Simply Powerful - full-featured enterprise NAS supporting NFS, ISCI, CIFS/SMB, AFP
- Protects mission-critical and primary data with High Availability
- Petabyte Scale - From 1 TB up to 16 PB or more even in a public cloud environment
- Deliver business application performance - No application re-architecting required
- Uptime SLA - No Storage Downtime Guarantee™
- Full spectrum price/performance flexibility on Azure
7 reasons to consider SoftNAS Cloud Enterprise for Microsoft Azure:
- Data protection - In-flight and at-rest data security in your control
- Data efficencies - Inline Deduplication, Conmpression - reduce up to 54% of storage capacity
- Non-Stop Storage - Take advantage of uptime SLA - No Storage Downtime Guarantee™
- Frictionless Experience - Easy to try, buy and use
- Dedicated NAS vs Multi-tenant
- Performance and Capacity / Performance - Tuned to maximize IOPS and data throughput
- Open Architecture - Open source industry standards
Do these Use Cases sound familiar?
- Migrating business applications to Azure and requiring high performance file storage
- Consolidating files servers and/or storage arrays to the cloud
SoftNAS Cloud Enterprise addresses these and more. Regain control of your business' DNA with SoftNAS Cloud.