Security and compliance are primary concerns for your business, but you don’t have the time or budget for months of implementation and consultation services. Cornerstone Managed File Transfer solution provides enterprise-class High Availability, integrates with existing authentication systems, and meets or exceeds security and compliance standards. Cornerstone comes packaged for your technical team to deploy quickly and easily.
Cornerstone MFT offers:
• PGP to encrypt at-rest data without leaving data temporarily unsecured
• Support for two-factor authentication using eTokens and WebDrive client
• FIPS 140-2, HIPAA, PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
• Easy and secure file sharing with customers and partners
• Protection from common hacking attempts by closing inbound firewall ports, automating events
Cornerstone also includes load-balancing support, multi-server clustering and fail-over, and increased file transfer speeds with top-line data compression. Events management and automation distribute work volume and facilitate workflow to save you time on vital but tedious tasks. Choose Cornerstone, the cloud storage option with the performance and security you need.
This is a fully functional evaluation copy of Cornerstone MFT Server. You will need to contact South River Technologies if you need to extend the trial or to purchase a full license. You can choose whether to run the licensed copy of Cornerstone on Azure or in your own datacenter.