Azure Marketplace SaaS Usage Service is a solution to help ISVs accelerate setting up Azure Marketplace Offers and integrate with the Fulfillment and Metering APIs.
The solution comprises two web applications – a Provisioning service that provides a landing interface for customers purchasing the ISV published offer via Azure and a Publisher Admin Console that allows Publisher / ISV to manage subscriptions and post usage against subscriptions to Azure.
The following are the capabilities of each of the applications:
· Place the request for purchase of a subscription
· View License keys assigned to subscriptions ( optional )
ISV Admin Portal
· View and manage subscriptions against the Azure Marketplace Transactable SaaS Offer
· Activate subscription
· Switch subscriptions between plans
· Post usage against subscriptions ( single / bulk upload of usage details )
· Manage licenses against subscriptions