SUSE Microsoft Solution Templates
Get the most from your SAP HANA and SAP business application software with decreased downtime, greater operating efficiency and accelerated innovation with the reliability, availability and service ability of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
The solution templates are designed to simplify and automate the creation of the required infrastructure for deploying SAP Netweaver and SAP HANA on
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
premium images in Azure. These templates will create:
- Several virtual machines
- Virtual network and subnet
- Several disks depending on the solution sizes
- Availability Sets and load balancer if High-Availablity (HA) is selected
Note: You need to provide the required SAP medias and licenses.
The SAP installation can be done manually or with the help of the included SUSE Installation Wizard. Simply call our graphical administration tool YaST2 to start the wizard.
The solution templates are based on the MS reference architecture, and leverage the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications premium on-demand image, which includes priority support, updates and patches from SUSE.
Virtual machines created from this template incur per-hour support fees, in addition to Azure platform fees.
An Azure support plan is required (developer or above). Support incidents are initiated through Azure Support.
- Please be aware that the templates require a large volume of resources, therefore an increase of your subscription quota may be necessary
- The Demo and Small sizes are for non-production, the medium and large will use certified virtual machine types for production.
By clicking the Create button, I acknowledge that I am getting this software from SUSE and that the legal terms
of SUSE apply to it. Microsoft does not provide rights for third-party software. Also see the privacy statement