Bridge LPWAN & LWM2M devices quickly to your Azure services to build world class IoT solutions.
The Tartabit IoT Bridge provides rapid integration between low-power wide area network (LPWAN) devices and the Microsoft Azure ecosystem. The IoT Bridge supports connecting NB-IoT, Cat-M and LORA devices via LPWAN optimized protocols. On the Azure side, the IoT Bridge supports integrating to Azure IoT Hub, Azure IoT Central, Azure Event Hub, and Azure CosmosDB to provide several bi-directional options depending on your use case. This is accomplished with a low/no-code environment to enable rapid deployment of production grade IoT solutions without needing to host custom developed servers and self-managed infrastructure.
Save time and money
Tartabit IoT Bridge is a complementary IoT service built for developers who must integrate low-power, low-bandwidth devices into their Microsoft Azure IoT centric solutions. Utilizing a set of powerful solution templates that provide easy integration to your Azure environment, IoT Bridge will get your solution up and running in no time! Bottom line, if you are trying to build a world class Internet of Things solution based on LPWAN technologies then this is the platform you need to accelerate your time to market and reduce your development costs.
Build with confidence
Built by a team that has a proven track record of successful IoT solutions for the past 20 years, you can trust Tartabit with your business. We leverage the world-class Azure infrastructure as well as other leading technologies to ensure your data will be there when you need it. 100% Microsoft Centric, Hosted in Azure, developer centric and complimentary to IoT Hub and other Microsoft Azure services.
Who could benefit from Tartabit IoT Bridge
- OEM and Device Makers – Developers and Development Managers
- Leverage LPWAN optimized protocols like UDP, COAP, and LWM2M with highly optimized payloads instead of TLS/MQTT.
- Average data plan reduction of 70% by using Tartabit IoT Bridge
- Average increase in Battery Lifecycle of 33% by using Tartabit IoT Bridge and LWM2M
- Support for both standard and proprietary protocols.
- Integration to leading LPWAN IoT devices
- Queclink GL50, GL500, GL501, GV500, GV600