Provide name resolution to you Azure services with a reliable and secure DNS server
DNS Server (IaaS) on Debian 10
The Domain Name System, or DNS, is responsible for translating or resolving a service name to its IP address.
Tidal Media Inc. provides you with a ready-to-run solution which is implemented as a hosting service for DNS domains, providing name resolution using the Microsoft Azure infrastructure. In addition to supporting internet-facing DNS domains, it also supports private DNS zones.
- Role-based access control to manage privileges for specific actions in your organization.
- Activity logs to monitor how a user in your organization modified a resource or to find an error when troubleshooting.
- Ability to lock a subscription, resource group, or resource. Locking prevents other users in your organization from accidentally deleting or modifying critical resources.
Benefits of DNS Server:
- Use all common DNS records types
- Automatic hostname record management
- Hostname resolution between virtual networks
- Simplify cross-network and service-discovery scenarios
- Familiar tools and user experience
- Split-horizon DNS support
Since the DNS Server (IaaS) on Debian 10 is fully pre-configured, there is no need to create and set up custom DNS solutions. Now you can manage DNS zones using the native Azure infrastructure.
Learn moreGuide - How To Start Contact Us