UiPath Orchestrator is a web application that enables you to securely schedule, manage and control your enterprise-wide digital workforce of UiPath Robots.
Orchestrator lets you manage the creation, monitoring, and deployment of resources in your environment, acting
as an integration point with third-party solutions and applications.
UiPath Orchestrator Use Cases
UiPath’s Orchestrator power comes from its capability for managing your entire Robot fleet. Attended, Unattended
or NonProduction, they can all be connected and executed from this centralized point.
- Attended - This type of Robot is triggered by user events, and operates alongside a human,
on the same workstation. Attended Robots are used with Orchestrator for centralized process deployment and
- Unattended - Robots run unattended in virtual environments and can automate any number of
processes. On top of the Attended Robot capabilities, the Orchestrator is responsible for remote execution,
monitoring, scheduling and providing support for work queues.
- Development - has the capabilities of an Unattended Robot, but intended only for development purposes.
- NonProduction - similar to Unattended Robots, but intended only
for development and testing purposes.
You are able to run debugging in Studio with all types of Robots.
Orchestrator Main Capabilities
- Provisioning - creates and maintains the connection between Robots and web application
- Deployment - assures the correct delivery of the package versions to the assigned Robots
- Configuration - maintains and delivers Robot environments and processes configuration
- Queues - delivers queues and queue item management
- Monitoring - keeps track of Robot identification data and maintains user permissions
- Logging - stores and indexes logs to a SQL database and/or ElasticSearch (depending on
your architecture and configuration)
- Inter-connectivity - acts as the centralized integration hub for 3rd party solutions