This app enables you to track fixed/portable assets, and inventory. It comes with a smartphone app (iOS / Android) for either scanning barcodes, including QR Codes, or tapping NFC Tags. Bluetooth & USB handheld scanners are also supported.
The data captured, when a barcode is scanned or a NFC tag is tapped, is sent back to the server along with additional custom data relating to the asset or the inventory. You can specify which additional data should be captured.
All captured data can be seen from the dashboard of the web app. The web app allows you to view, update, and delete records. It also shows the logs of who performed what action. You can also sync data with Excel Online.
For asset management, the app has the following operations:
Asset Tagging - update or add assets to the system.
Check out - record who has borrowed or is possession of an asset.
Check in - record when an asset has been returned.
Asset Auditing - record asset audit records.
Asset Reservation - reserve an asset before it can be checked-out.
Maintenance - keep an asset's maintenance history up to date.
For the inventory management, the app has the following operations:
Record Inventory - update or add inventory to the system
Stock-taking - the app counts and records stock quantities by scanning barcodes or tapping NFC tags
Add Inventory - increment stock levels
Reduce Inventory - decrement stock levels
Inventory can also be imported from QuickBooks Online, or from a CSV file.
Goods Received - track goods received when deliveries have been made. Know where they were put, quantity received etc. Importing Purchase Orders from QuickBooks is supported.
Delivery - update the status of products that you transport.
Work In Progress (WIP) Tracking - update the status of a product as it moves from one production process to another.
Save documents alongside each individual asset/inventory e.g user manuals, warranties, receipts, invoices, photos, certificates, guides etc.
The smartphone app:
- can send scans or NFC taps to Excel Online. This includes the scanned barcode data or NFC tapped data, and optionally GPS geo-coordinates
- captures GPS geo-coordinates of the scan/tap and sends it with the rest of the data
- allows you to see asset/inventory history including a map
- allows you to customize the questions to ask after a scan/tap has been performed
- can upload photos of the asset/inventory
- works offline and allows saved data to be synced when an Internet connection is available
Email Notifications can be sent for:
- due or overdue checked out assets
- expiry dates
- low stock
- data capture field change
This app can be used in schools, universities, businesses, charities, churches, warehouses, etc.