We review your technical capability and readiness for a migration to Azure in order to provide recommendations on the cost, resources and time needed to move to Azure resulting in minimal downtime for
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Cloud Platform Partner and experienced Cloud Service Provider.
We work with your team to understand your business objectives and provide advice and support on achieving a successful migration to Azure Cloud services.
The output of the workshop will provide tailored guidance on the migration process and final state architecture, which your team can then implement and manage, assisted or otherwise.
What you get
1) One full day workshop on your site with your team and an experienced IT Architect. During which we will review:
* Your current IT environment in the context of a Cloud migration
* Methodologies for consolidating and/or transforming those current on-premise services to be optimized for Cloud delivery
* Migration methods and priorities
* Availability and performance requirements
* Potential requirements for on-premise caching and availability solutions
2) A write-up of the workshop output which will also include:
* Estimated cost of the services discussed
* Estimated resource requirements
* Recommended next steps
* 1 Day onsite - Workshop with your team
* 1 Day offsite - Report writing
* ½ Day onsite - Presentation of results
Acora has over 25 years' experience in implementing and managing Microsoft products. We are ranked amongst the top 50 global managed services suppliers, meaning we can help advise, transform and manage your IT enabling our clients to focus on innovation.
We specialise in delivering Azure services to recruitment and financial services companies, but also have a lot of experience in supporting companies going through change - such as mergers & acquisitions or VC funding.