How to migrate Informatica to Azure. We can deliver a proven architecture for a strategic enterprise data architecture.
Migrating Informatica onto the Azure cloud delivers the strategic data management benefits of MDM, Data Quality & Data Integration.
Utilising a predefined architecture our consultants can demonstrate how Informatica products can accelerate the migration of data into a strategic Azure based data hub utilising Azure SQL, Gen2 Data lake and reporting through Power BI.
Start planning your strategic data platform now:
• Access a predefined architecture
• Utilise leading data quality technology on Azure
• Build Customer, Supplier and Product master domains on Azure
• Identify and select different integration methods
We will work directly with you to discuss and understand your current architecture and recommend a rapid delivery plan
Our Session Covers
We discuss technical capabilities and features of Informatica and Azure in relation to a strategic data hub.
We will show:
• An Introduction to Informatica Integration options
• Demonstration of Integration
• An optional Introduction to Master Data Management
• Specific demonstration of Customer, Supplier or Product Domains
Helping you accelerate your cloud journey by:
• Describing first steps to plan creation of a data hub utilising Azure SQL and Gen 2 Data Lake features
• Structuring a delivery strategy to modernize your data estate
• Azure Best Practice applied for Informatica
• Schedule a 1 day MDM workshop
• Discussing and describing integration and migration options
• Preparing next steps, demonstrations and possible POCs
• Prioritising further requirements gathering
Start with a Foundation for:
• An Architecture Built for Azure Cloud
• Enable scaling of processing
• Clearly separated storage and processing
• Necessary data sovereignty
From this session you will be able to link directly a Data Strategy Delivery or Cloud Data Warehouse free 1 day workshop to build out your requirements
Pre-select integration, governance or MDM to be deployed or migrated to Azure prior to the session