Together with you, we are going take a look at your requirements for an archive system that is going to be designed and operated based on Microsoft Azure Services.
No matter if you would like to use IaaS, PaaS, SaaS or a combination of these services in Azure, we are going to provide you an offer about a Managed Archive focused on your needs.
When we are talking about archive system this is not only pure archiving. The potential capabilities of the solution includes document management (DMS) and enterprise content management (ECM).
We are going to have a look on your existing systems to verify how it can operate with the managed Archive.
These connected systems don’t have to be in Azure as well. We can integrate systems from all over the world to connect to Azure Services.
Examples for connected Systems are ERP-Systems, CRM-Systems, Mail Services, Fileservers and many more.
The managed Archive and the used storage for sure can be designed as audit-proofed.
Our goal is always to understand the customer and deliver what he needs in terms of support, expertise and financial aspects.
Our experienced support team may manage every bit of your architecture or will just help you if you call us.
## While operating your Managed Archive on Azure, our experienced and certified support staff will always take care of your needs. This will contain at least the following topics
- Continous monitoring and approval of the Service Quality in terms of response times, performance and reaction
- Continous analysis and recomendations in terms of financial aspects and automation
- Guarantee of document completeness
- We are always interested in optimizing the systems and architecture to fit your needs
## During the last years we gathered experience and knowledge in many Parts of Microsoft Azure such as
- Automization of new and existing environments
- Scaleability of a number of different applications
- Migration of workloads to and inside of Microsoft Azure
- Architectural and Technical Design of Environments operated in Microsoft Azure
- Always adapting new technologies based on Microsoft Azure